The Art of Parenting
At the client's convenience
I have a degree in accounting with more than 5 years of experience.
Currently, I am an Early Childhood Educator, working with two-year-olds. I have a First Aid and Basic CPR license. I take care of young children from meeting their physiological needs to teaching how to handle their emotions in acceptable ways.
I am competent to do training for other Early Childhood Educators who are just starting in this field.
Welcome to "The Art of Raising a Decent Human Being!"
1. My son can't stop screaming and crying at the store until he gets that candy. I am always embarrassed and I don't have a choice but to give him that candy so he doesn't cry in front of people.
2. It's always hard to travel with my daughter on the train. She runs, climbs, and can't stay in her seat during the trip. I can't stop her or she will scream and make noises.
3. My child's teacher complains about my child pushing, hitting, and biting other children. I don't know what to do to stop my child from doing that.
Have you ever experienced any or all of the above situations? These are only few struggles of a parent. Have you done your best but you still feel like nothing is working?
Whether you are a parent or a teacher dealing with behavioral issues, I can help you understand the child psychology. I will teach you simple tips and tricks to achieve that happier and more peaceful relationship with your kid.
Instead of lessons per hour, this can be a consultation type where you can ask as many questions as you want in an hour.
If you have questions about:
1. Arts and crafts for kids
2. Children's developing skills
3. Safe environment for children
4. Potty Training, etc.
Feel free to contact me.
Other Rentals by Rent Me
Japanese Level: Beginner